Preparing a program for managing visitors in the two protected areas.
This program included the following activities:
- Implementation of a study on best practices for managing protected area’s visitors
- Designing a visitor management program
- Preparing a guide of the most important places, visiting paths and various activities
- Implementation of two training programmes, one theoretical and the other practical, on the application of best practices for managing visitors in the parks. The implementation of this program was reflected in the following:
- Raising the efficiency of the protected areas researchers on best practices for managing visitors
- Good commitment of visitors to the instructions of the reserve and the handling and preservation of natural resources in the parks.
- The existence of a good mechanism to monitor the services and activities of visitors